What is Pacific Gro?
Pacific Gro is a company that produces high-quality biological soil nutrition that is proven to increase soil’s ability to function and release nutrients to crops making them more resilient. This product increases the biological diversity of the soil and produces superior crop results.
Benefits of Pacific Gro:
- Helps establish beneficial fungi and a more diverse soil food web
- Provides highly soluble, plant-available organic Calcium
- Has high amino acid profile for increased N availability
- Has secondary enzymatic activity and hormones
- Organic certified, listed with OMRI, CDFA and WSDA
The strategy behind healthy soil is to ramp up the application rates and decrease commercial inputs. This increases the soil biology, which keeps the soil balanced and functioning properly. Over time, this increases return on investment.
WHAT IS PACIFIC GRO MADE OF?
Pacific Gro is liquid seafood hydrolysate, made of salmon and shrimp and crab shell.
HOW IS PACIFIC GRO APPLIED TO CROPS?
Pacific Gro is both soil applied and foliar applied.
- Soil applied by sprayer, planter, streamer, Coulter toolbars and by drip irrigation
- Foliar applied by fertigation, center pivot and sprayers
WHAT CROPS CAN PACIFIC GRO BE USED ON?
Pacific Gro is not crop specific - it’s all about the soil. Increasing application rates and split applications will always give better results. This product ramps up the biology of the soil allowing reduction of commercial inputs.
Please visit our website for information about our trials on many crops in many states. Everything Agronomic is Economic. The biology story is real and cost effective and used in both organic and conventional agriculture.